Latest News

I am not worried about my future.... Conte

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has reiterate that he has no fears over losing his job at the club.
He revealed in an interview after being quizzed over his future once more today following his side’s 3-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur. However, the Italian was keen to see off claims that he is fearing for his job.

"No, I’m not worried. Honestly. I think that I’m giving – the players are giving – everything this season. We are working very hard to try to have a good season, but I think that, in the end, we are deserving this season. It means that our value is this."

Chelsea are reportedly planning to sack Conte in the summer as they aim to appoint a new manager to lead the club forward. Current Blues boss Conte has often reiterated his stance that he is intending to see out his deal until 2019, however.

The Blues fell even further behind in the race for Champions League football next season, as Tottenham clinched a 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge. The result leaves Chelsea eight points behind their London rivals, with Spurs set to secure the final spot in the top four.

"You have to ask the club, not me. I repeat: my task is to work, to work and I know I work 24 hours for Chelsea. Me and my staff. This is our task. Then the club has to take the decision. But, I repeat, I’m not worried about this."

Conte will be hoping to help his side achieve a strong finish to the campaign as speculation continues to cloud his future.
I am not worried about my future.... Conte I am not worried about my future.... Conte Reviewed by Newnow on 8:33 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.