Latest News

VIDEO: Hilda Dokubo react to President Buhari's comment on Aisha Buhari


Legendary Actress, Hilda Dokubo has reacted angrily to President Mohammed Buhari's assertion  that his wife Aisha Buhari belongs to the Kitchen, his living room and other room.

Mrs Hilda Dokubo, in a video post on her instagram, let it all out check out her words:
“My name is Hilda Dokubo and I am a woman. I do not belong to the kitchen, I go to the kitchen to fix food for my family and myself. We eat there sometimes but I do not belong there. I do not belong to the bedroom either, I sleep there, it is my rest place, my things are there but I don’t belong there. I do not belong to the sitting room, it is a lounging place, I rest there, I watch television. I am a woman, i deserve to be a human being".


VIDEO: Hilda Dokubo react to President Buhari's comment on Aisha Buhari VIDEO: Hilda Dokubo react to President Buhari's comment on Aisha Buhari Reviewed by Newnow on 4:27 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.