Latest News

Pique turns down possibility of joining Guardiola at Man City

Gerard Pique

Barcelona centre-back and former Manchester United star Gerard Pique, 28, is reportedly on City’s wanted list with doubts over the long-term fitness of captain Vincent Kompany.
And Pep Guardiola is keen to sign the former Manchester United who became a key member of Barcelona’s all conquering side after spending three seasons at Old Trafford.
However, Pique has ruled out a reunion with his former manager, saying he has no intention of representing the blue half of Manchester.

He said: “My love for Manchester United is too great for me to sign for City, even though Pep is a great coach.
Yet that love does not mean he is thinking about one day making a return to United either, but he says he is keen to experience another league at some point.
The Spain international, who scored the winning goal in Barca’s 2-1 win over Sevilla on Sunday night, said: “I’m very happy in Barcelona. United are my second club, but my future is at Barca.

“I’m very proud to play at Barcelona. I think it’s the best club in the world.
“I would like to try a different league when I’ve got a few years to go before retiring.
“I don’t know if it will be Colombia, I’d like that for Shakira, but nobody can predict the future.”
Pique turns down possibility of joining Guardiola at Man City Pique turns down possibility of joining Guardiola at Man City Reviewed by Newnow on 1:52 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.