Latest News

Your rape story doesn't add up....Reno Omokri


Nigerians went frenzy on Friday morning as a video by Mrs. Busola Dakolo took over the media space revealing how she was allegedly raped by the COZA pastor when she was 16 years old in Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State.
Mrs. Dakolo claimed that she was raped multiple times in her parent’s house when the Abuja-based church founder started his career in Ilorin.
In her revelation, Busola said “The house was a duplex so big that if you are in a room upstairs you won’t know what’s going on downstairs. So I came down normally, it was 6:30 am to 7 am pretty early, and I heard a knock. Ah, who’s that, Pastor Biodun. I couldn’t say anything because what he doing here this early?.
“Immediately I opened the door, he just pushed me. He didn’t say anything, didn’t utter any word, he just pushed me to one of the chairs in my living room and I saw him, he was removing his belt.”
Her story was greeted with many condemning the pastor.

However,Reno  Omokri stated that Mrs. Dakolo’s story did not add up and strong enough to nail the pastor. In a series of tweets on his verified Twitter page, Reno said, “I have NEVER liked Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA for reasons that I will not say publicly.




Your rape story doesn't add up....Reno Omokri Your rape story doesn't add up....Reno Omokri Reviewed by Newnow on 5:01 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.