Latest News

Donald Trump says what he will do if he lose US election


Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate for the Republican Party in the United State of America, the billionaire, who has at least four homes in the U.S. as well as access to his international golf clubs, suggested  that he could go back to his 'nice life' if Hillary Clinton becomes president.

He spoke during an interview with CNBC's Squawk Box, where he came under pressure on his apparent failure to close the gap with his rival in the polls.

'All I do is tell the truth and if at the end of 90 days I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct, even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, ok, you know, I go back to a very good way of life,' he said.
He added: 'At the end it's either going to work or I'm going to have a very, very nice long vacation.'
A pugnacious Trump said that he believed in his aggressive style - and believed it would bring him victory, because it had before.

Donald Trump says what he will do if he lose US election Donald Trump says what he will do if he lose US election Reviewed by Newnow on 5:13 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.